Depending on the kit you chose when you enrolled with doTERRA, you may or may not have Copaiba essential oil. If you have it, we want to make sure you know how to use it! If you don't, we want you to know about it because it is PHENOMENAL and definitely one you'll want to add to your arsenal.
Watch this video, then check out some more ideas from us below about how to put this oil to use in your life!
Some of our favorite ways to use Copaiba are:
● Occasional feelings of anxiousness? Place a drop of Copaiba on your thumb, then press it to the roof of your mouth for about 10 seconds.
● Any struggles with bedwetting at your house? Rub 1-2 drops Copaiba across the lower abdomen (covering the area between the hip bones) every night at bedtime. For young children, diluting is ideal.
● Occasional headaches? Place a drop of Copaiba oil under your tongue, and rub 1-2 drops across your forehead and temples.
● Difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or feeling rested when you wake up in the morning? Combine Lavender and Copaiba (2 drops each) in a diffuser and diffuse at night for better sleep.
● Overused or achy muscles? Apply a few drops of Copaiba topically where it hurts!
● Twinges of nerve discomfort? Rub a drop or two of Copaiba along the affected nerve!
● Feeling out of sorts at certain times of the month? Copaiba provides great support to help balance hormones. Apply topically to lower abdomen.
● Looking for immune support? Copaiba is a strong player here! Whether you use it aromatically, topically, or internally, know it is helping to bolster your immune system!
● And finally, our last tip for the sake of time...put 1-2 drops under your tongue every morning for antioxidant support. This is a great daily habit to adopt to help prevent health issues! Copaiba supports numerous body systems.
Looking for even more ideas? Check out the Copaiba product spotlight from doTERRA's blog!
Optional: One of the questions we get a lot is how Copaiba compares to CBD. If that interests you, here is an optional video for you to watch. We promised to keep your time to 15-20 minutes a day, so this is not a required part of camp, but we wanted to provide this resource for those of you who want more info!